There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
You are spending 100% of your energy trying to keep all the balls in the air; and to make the whole juggling act look effortless and somehow graceful.
People rely on you and you can’t afford to take our eyes off it for one moment.
To stop would mean to risk losing a very fragile balance.
So, you may not be sure how you would squeeze in one more thing… But that’s where the value of coaching comes in.
1:1 coaching is all about putting the balls down (just for a moment, I promise!) to have a good look at them.
Which one has the stitching come off and needs repair? Should you replace a couple with newer, lighter versions? Is there one you could let go of? Is there a particular colour missing in your set? And which one is just distraction?
Finding the answers to these questions will be a game-changing, and they can guide you towards a different, more effective way of looking at (and working with) your particular mix of balls to juggle in life.
We do this by:
- gaining a clearer understanding of your unique strengths and core values, as well as the particular blind spots and triggers, that have the power to “set you off” and veer you off course.
- setting inspirational and motivating goals and building the sustainable, positive daily habits you need to accomplish them.
- achieving more balance in your life, with an increased sense of overall wellbeing and higher performance levels
- understanding how others perceive you, and how you can develop a positive and genuine personal brand that is better aligned with the way you want to be perceived.
- dissolving unhelpful self-beliefs and old narratives that keep holding you back from working towards your dreams and creating a more authentic, bolder life.
- setting you up to approach your life decisions with more confidence – empowering you to be courageous in your decision-making (such as a career change you may have been thinking about, or a personal commitment you are contemplating) with less fear.